View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #172
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield A word from the Rohan Moderator

*takes off her game hat and puts on Moderator hat*

Ladies and gentlemen, gamers all, your Game Manager has asked everyone to attend closely to wrap up this game. Many plans are afoot, yet needed posts are not being written and put up.

It has been over a week since we have heard from some of the very important players in this end-scenario. Please post within the next two days.

I remind you that game characters can be written out of games--yes, even at this late stage--if their absence slows down the game.

There is a way to save Pashtia and free it of the doom of its King, if you attend closely enough to the current posts and to the history of Khamul in LotR. Don't despair that all is lost simply because the King controls the Ring. Remember Frodo and remember how he was able to hide from the Eye.

I have a post for Daliyeh and Jarult--if Fordim does not beat me to it--ready to write, but we have not yet heard from our princess. Is she lost? Rally round your Priestess, Pashtians, or face the consequences.