View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #182
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

A fair point indeed, sir, a fair point indeed...

And Fordim, erm...thank you? Calm down sir, it can't be good for your blood pressure And be not morose, Captain: this game has been, and still is fantastic. There's no need to give it a quick shufty ending - it deserves a playing out, and we can give it that, good sir, if you're willing; even if half the gamers have 'melted away' and we haven't seen hide nor hair of some for weeks. I'll have another post up as soon as I can - I'm revising Philosophy tomorrow and god, but it's tiresome...

And yes, yes I am in a slightly odd mood this evening, due to variou events of the day including an English Literature exam: believe me, the word 'morose' doesn't generally feature in my every day vocabulary...

EDIT: Hrm. Due to a certain revelation that Novnarwen wanted to make regarding her character and Khamul, I'm not sure I can really press on that much. I'll just have to...hang on for a while then. Foils. But hey, press on Firefoot Novnarwen, don't worry about RL and everything, I hope it's all cool - if you could try to get the next post in the series up, that would be great, but if you don't have time could you possibly PM me about what you would like to happen. Hoping you can post as soon as, but don't worry.

Imladris, check you PMs please.

Last edited by Amanaduial the archer; 05-25-2005 at 04:38 PM.