View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 06:03 PM   #155
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The morning came silently, with most sleeping in. Only Sally awoke early, a certain feeling of unease pulling her from her bed much earlier than she liked.

Every house was peaceful and in order, except that of Nerwen, whose door was partway open, her flowers uprooted and scattered across the lawn.

"Nerwen?" Sally called when a few knocks returned no response. "Nerwen, it's just me. Is everything all right?" Finally Sally nudged the door the rest of the way open, revealing a blanket-clad Nerwen curled up in the corner by the fireplace.

Flowers were clutched in her hand, the blooms near her face as if she had just been smelling them. Beside her body was a small bag, the sleeve of one of her shirts hanging out of the edge. When Sally knelt at her side, she found a roughly scrawled note in what was clearly Nerwen's handwriting.

"WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the note read in over-sized letters. Below that, the writing continued. "I wish I could stay. I'm sorry."

Sally covered Nerwen with a spare blanket, reluctantly leaving her home and locking the door before going to report her passing to the group. As she approached the center of the Ward, she thought back to Nerwen's packed bag. Perhaps, just this once, a lie would be easier than the truth.

Patients
Kuru
Lottie
Lalaith
Lommy
Legate
Dun
Boro
Shasta

The Morgue
Phantom (for posterity)
McCaber
Nerwen

It is now Day 3.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 11-05-2016 at 04:09 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote