View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:24 AM   #72
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Pre-edit: Boro is looking less goofy, but is pseudo-clearing not only me, but Sally as well. Hmm. Also claiming part of the kill; Boro, are you suggesting yesterday's goofiness was a strategy to try and draw out a wolf? If so, how was that supposed to work, exactly?

hS
Yes...I would bet my posting behavior yesterday was talked about by everyone who did show up yesterday. It was the "talk of the town" you might say.

My courtroom manner might be somewhat...unconventional, even argumentative just for the sake of being different, but what was the most discussed topic yesterday? Day 1 all there is to go on is conversation and if being the odd one that takes on suspicion, at least everyone who was around yesterday talked about it, including the wolf.

There's a method to random goofiness, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. Now that there is more to go on than nothing, and my Day 1 behavior, I don't think you'll get anymore rhyming out of me, but we'll all just have to wait and see!