View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:12 PM   #177
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Which obviously revolves around me being the wolf--an assumption you came up with rather suddenly once I put pressure on you.
Whoa, slow down there sailor. A cobbler Huey thinking you're a wolf doesn't necessarily involve you being a wolf. However, if you insist...

Quote:
No. Morsul by his own words dreamed innocent!Sally on N2, and equally by his own words 'didn't realize we were starting I got me days mixed up' (#85). If he didn't realize D1 was D1, he wouldn't have known to send in a dream the preceding Night. Nice try though.
That was something I wondered might have happened, in my post 158 at the beginning of toDay. Doesn't mean it actually did happen. Morsul on the admin thread (where you must tell the truth) simply said he had missed the voting deadline for the first time, what he says on the game thread may or may not be true.

All this aside I am conscious of the fact that only three of the remaining six survivors have been posting today so it is little wonder we are all getting a little snarly.
I need to go to bed soon and would really very much like to hear from Boro, Shasta and Sally before I do so.