View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 01:07 PM   #127
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
SpM: In re-reading (several times!) the manuscript, I think we were all guilty at times of giving new parody names to items/people/places which had been named already in earlier posts. I thought long and hard about trying to reconcile these names, but eventually took Esty's sage advice:
Quote:
REB has no continuity...REB needs no continuity.
That being said, I will accept any corrections or updates that we-the-authors deem necessary or even just desireable. When sending along proposed changes, be sure to indicate the page number to help me find and make the changes. I am maintaining a copy of the original (sent out) and a master-update copy, so I can reference original page numbers.

Also, if you haven't already contributed your entry to the Bio section in the foreword (Thanks, Kuruharan!) please do so when you can.

Thanks all!