Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Btw, thanks for the invite, Glirdan!
No problem Gurthang.

Quote:
I'm also wondering when the game is starting? Or is that dependant on when we have enough players.
Quote:
Glirdan, any reason why you're holding out for 15 players? 12 players should be enough for a good game with the roles you have.
I'll answer both at once because they have something to do with each other. In answer to Gurthang's question, it's depending on having enough people. I'm just waiting to get an answer from Lhuna and Folwren to see if they want to play. Saucy, it's because it's funner when there's more people and the game lasts longer, soooo.... Not to mention if we have 15 players, the amount of Cursed and Gifted compared to that of Ordinary Villagers is pretty even.

Quote:
What about Sleepy Slope? Or Dozytown? Or Snoopyville? Or Wulfenberg? Or Dozeoff? Or Lilleville? Or The Bathtub Village? Or Crowdeep? (Yeah, I know I have too much imagination just now...)
Thanks for those offers, but we have a name thanks to Perky!! The name is Fwedawick. How's that for original?

Quote:
Since I have never (surprisingly!) played a WW game, I would like to ask a question: isn't that so that when you (Glirdy) post us roles, then you wait that you get a confirmation from everybody, that they've received their roles and announce the starting day? So we won't be starting so that someone doesn't know/notice we start? (I know, it was a stupid question, but I had to know...)
I'll be figuring out the roles as soon as I get an answer form Lhuna and Folwren. I'll send out your roles through a PM letting you know if you're going to be and Ordinary Villager, a Wolf, the Seer, The Ranger, The Hunter or the Cobbler.

If we can, we'll start the night that I send out the roles which will hopefully be by Monday at the latest. Hope that answered all you're questions.