View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #337
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Boromir, did you read what I said or are you the ship's parrot?
Well I read it...but I had just misread it. When I read Mira and 'double-kill' in the same sentence, I thought you meant Mira was going plus if we decided to lynch someone else, and by lynching someone else we would get concrete information. I didn't read it as 'double-kill' being lynching someone and then killing that same person.

Lommy, there is no right or wrong...what have I told you about choices in the States? It's Morgoth or Sauron, it doesn't matter who is less evil, you're screwed either way. We'd still have to spend a day on killing someone again just to get information, and that information may turn out totally useless anyway, so no matter what we decided to do we were screwed. Sorry to sound so bleak, just stating the truth.

Rikae feel free to call me intense, aggressive, or whatever, because that is like my tone. Although, currently that is mostly due to allergies, a massive headache, and finding out I am out of coffee grounds. My tone is really the only weapon I feel I have left.

++Nogrod

Still based on Day 1 uneasiness and some other things...like his paranoia in suspecting everyone who mentions that he himself is suspicious. Plus, he is managing to create theories as to why only mutineers would want him lynch, and describing the scenarios to strike up pity. Like here, being a good example:
Quote:
So let's lynch Nogrod? See what I said about the mutineers wishing to do at the previous page: some should be lynched to keep people insecure about their status? Didn't you Boro just say you'd like to let the mutineers do the choices, why you'd wish otherwise with me?
In general he seems pretty sure about what the mutineers are doing...like again with the Eomer kill...something that was quickly supported by Mac.