View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #353
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Zil, Eönwë - as for the Annunfuiniel issue, I kind of got confused/forgetful/whatever because he's really a she (unless someone impersonates her on Facebook ) but is just to be called a he in this game because of the masculine role....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annu
So what can I say (without rousing another wave of suspicions against me)? Not much I guess.
This comment cries a wolf to me, but as it's a newbie I'm a bit hesitant to judge... nevertheless I'm watching Annu now.

Quote:
And what about Nog then? His vote for me early today tells tales. But especially as he seems to have had suspicions about me since day1! Giving me the benefit of a doubt as I'm a newbie (day1), not wanting to vote me when there are some other (and more experienced or loud?) suspects (day2) and then attacking me without further ado (day3). Guess my newbie status won't save me anymore...
Well I'd say it's pretty normal - no one wants to lynch newbies on Day1 but you have to stop being so nice at some point so that newbie wolves wouldn't win by default.

Quote:
Doubts Nog is a co-consp but gives no reasons. So co-conspirator protecting a wolf or the other way round? Or plain innocent giving us good counsel??
Well I can't quite back it up rationally, it's more like a gut-feeling. But it's maybe that he doesn't seem particularily innocent but the kill choices don't look too characteristic of him either... I don't know.

I'm getting more and more suspicious of Rikae. Don't exactly know why. That Sally-vote looks a tad too easy. I have to vote soon and I will probably vote her or Gwath or Sally (yes I know I just said Rikae's Sally-vote looks too easy). I'm most inclined to vote Rikae but I won't vote her if there's to be no support, I think I don't want Nogrod dead just yet, nor Annu.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote