View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #337
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm free for lunch next week.
I'm not

Even though it could possibly even save my neck, I am not too keen on voting Inzil. I just don't feel like it. Heck, okay, now I can say that because I am probably going to end up dead anyway, I was even thinking of just lynching myself. (I didn't say it earlier for people would catch upon it even more, and then good riddance.)

++Inziladun

But just for the sake of saving myself. Not that good real good reason for that, really. Btw in my post with the list of people, pay heed more to the last ones, like those with the 70% and then the others after that, those are the ones I have dared to proclaim my opinion on more clearly. So first that, these are my opinions, like whom I suspect or not suspect etc., and only then read the entries at individual people in the list itself for details.

EDIT: Of course no need for that anymore. In some way, it's a relief.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote