View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #99
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Just returned home, should be around periodically for several hours, as I said it is Thanksgiving so my family time is going to have to take precedence over this, but I will do my best. The deadline for me is rather early in the morning so I'll have to vote fairly early in the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I guess I wasn't clear enough. Agan, for some reason, went all out to save you, to the extent of casting the kill-vote on another player whom she obviously didn't particularly suspect. To the wolves, this might well have suggested she was the Seer who had dreamed you as an innocent- unless you're *not* innocent, in which case it might be, as I said, a bluff. Or they might have killed her for some other reason- that's why I mentioned a.) her sudden gung-ho attitude towards lynching Mac and Shasta and b.) her Wildcard question. (I'd say we don't have one, but the numbers are borderline.
To me it simply looked like Agan just wanted to play with Inzil and perhaps voted too quickly without really thinking it through, but I can definitely see how it could have looked like she was a Seer trying to protect an innocent she dreamed of. The wolves may not have had very much to go on either (only 2 pages of posts, a couple players not even present), so this one thing could have simply been better than nothing for them. This theory would make Inzil look very innocent. I can also see how this might look like a potential bluff by the wolves, but I don't know how likely I find that. The whole thing could just have easily been a random kill choice, so I'm not going to decide on Inzil's innocence just based on this.

Also, it took me way too long to figure out who Algae was supposed to be. Any reason Greenie isn't an acceptable nickname anymore, or was it all a plot to mess with my mind?