View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 10:55 PM   #26
steve
Wight

steve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to steve
Sting

Hey all
What I love about the downs is well... all of you, you are all so nice, even the Mods, you made me feel like I fit in somewhere. You all have been really nice to me. I love you all of you are so nice to the newbs, whereever they are, weither its a new person to Tolkien, or someone like me trying to fit in with a RPG charachter. I could post like this about all of you for pages upon end, but I wont waste the memory of the site, since i dont have any money to contribute to the site, even tho (i know i spelt though wrong, but tho is how i spell it) i want a downs shirt more then anything at the moment. I just love all of you so much, you seem like extended family (for some reason I think I spelt family wrong) to me. *Gives everyone a BIG HUG (or a handshake to those guys that are a little homophobic)* I better stop typing, im starting to cry.

Love allways to everyone
Steve

Ps. If I emntioned earlier on a topic but not many saw it, I dont think, But I am making a Warcraft 3 RPG and I am dedicating it to all of you, so if you want your name (custom account) included, just PM me, please. (edit 1)

Post-Ps. Happy fathers day to all of you fathers out there. *edit 2)
[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: steve (YES I EDITED THE EDITED MESSAGE MUAHAHAHAHAHA (ok I better go to sleep now) ]

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: steve ]
steve is offline   Reply With Quote