View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:18 PM   #137
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The best of both worlds

I like that idea, Lal, but I'd take it a step further. Consider what might be possible if you were able to render photo-realistic digital landscapes based heavily on Tolkien’s artwork. With the great strides constantly being made in digital animation and rendering, it might be possible to actually create an entire digital Middle-Earth in glorious 3-D, and populate it either with real actors blue-screened in, or digital characters in the Tolkien-art style a la Andy Serkis’ Gollum. Hire some professional voice talent, and then you’d have it! I’d get behind that in a heartbeat.