View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #126
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
c) if you followed my thoughts, the reason for doing the experiment relies on the fact that I am NOT going to vote my representative, for most part, on who is he going to vote for. I am well aware of the riskiness, but heck, for me it's still worth it. I will vote a representative whom I believe as being capable of making a good decision on behalf of the village, that's the prime qualificiation.
Yes, I agree to some point - but it's easier to judge people's roles and alignments if they talk also about other things than game dynamics. It's not that I choose a rep solely because of who s/he suspects; it's more about the fact that people who voice their suspicions are easier to form an opinion on, or rather, people who discuss nothing but filibusters are pretty hard to read. I don't know how to better explain it, but I hope you got my point.

I like Agan's idea of voting Brinn for rep. She seems a sensible choice. Other possibilities for me might be Lommy or THE Ka. Argh. I don't know.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote