View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #353
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay.

If no one else starts this I will then do it.

It was great to meet you Brinn! You were just as lovely - or even more so - as I thought! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest here in Helsinki. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And it actually looked like you did.

And I'm quite dissapointed that I had those crucial choir-rehearsals both Saturday and Sunday (7 hours a day) so that I couldn't join the trip to Suomenlinna or stay to follow you when you left. But I think you had nice company without me... possibly even better.

That also meant we never get to take a picture of all of us six together which is a pity (I kind of guessed that when we talked on Saturday evening that we could take them on Sunday morning...).

I'm not sure how well this records in the "most 'Downers meeting ever" -list but I'd believe it's quite high in there. Sadly we couldn't get Spawn to join us to make it seven... and even more just because it would have been nice to meet her in the first place (she lives just about twenty minutes bus-ride from my place and we have never met!). That should be corrected as well!

What should I say? Brinn's a lovely person. A bit shy perhaps to begin with (or was it just me?) but the ice breaks easily - and she's ready to take up challenges like playing mafioso (live-werewolf) with unknown people or to jump into recording an audio-feat just like that. And her smile and laughter are just incredibly catching. I do hope this was not the last time we met! Just wait Brinn, one day we will be banging on your door in Idaho - or wherever you live some day!

We'll be sending you some pictures anyway - or Lommy / Greenie / Volo will be doing that. Either here or in the photo page thread...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote