View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #1783
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Finnish call center operators. I don't understand how comes somebody, especially working in that area, can be so cheerful and helpful and nice and all that to the extent that when you end a call which you made in order to solve an annoying problem, you feel absolutely "charged with positive energy", so to say. Yay!
Listening to a similar conversation (it was on loudspeaker) betwen two people who do not really know English, speak with horrible accents (Russian and Indian), bad phone connection, and trying to fix some internet problem. "Do you have a Dell PC?" "Why do you need to know if I have a Bell TV?" "Because you said you have a problem with your internet service!" "But my TV is not related to my internet!" and so on and so forth. They did sort it out in the end, but by that time I was dying of laughter. Funniest phone call I witnessed.