Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 06:33 PM   #72
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Lol, I understand. My dreams are always like that. And I dream a lot. Once I had a dream so long that it took me 35 minues to tell it to my mom [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
You must be more internet-ish than me
Probably... I only spend my life here... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Last night I had a really long one, but I only remember the beginning. I was at a dance recital, in the audience, and suddenly this fat lady comes out and starts pulling me on stage pnching my cheeks and going "get on stage, honey! Ootie-wootie lil girlie..." (That's really weird as I'm really tall [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) Then Wormtongue jumped out and started telling the lady something about "the need of Rohan" and she fell asleep and evaporated through the floor (don't ask) and he said "oh yes, my secret weapon", and we went outside and he turned into Elrond and told me something about the Council of Elrond, I think it had something to do with Bombadil too. And I don't remember the rest, except that at some point I saw Gimli doing an Eminem imitation and singing "Sing for the Moment" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think I've listened to more Eminem than is good for me... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Menelien