View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 03:47 AM   #97
Gothmog
Shade of Carn Dűm

Gothmog has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Gothmog
Sorry to intrude on this newspaper’s site, but I found some disturbing posters when cleaning a chamber in one of the barrows furthest away from here. I thought it would be best to let this come to Hookbills, and all you other downers, attention as soon as possible. This was what the posters said:

Quote:
OUTRAGEOUS!
Listen up all ghosts, ghouls, ghasts, zombies, wights, demons and other undead horrors of the downs! It’s time for someone to take actions against this new tool for the leaders to manipulate us, this newspaper, this “The Downer”. It’s an obvious fraud! I can’t believe they dare to call it newspaper, it’s neither news nor written on paper! It should be called “old-made-up-writing-in-digital-form” or something! Fabricated tales, probably a product of some sick governement employee that tries to promote their dear “wight”. I’ve already sent some agents, loyal to our cause, to sabotage The Downer. Unfortunely, one of the black and white, beaked, small bird agents was exposed and had to get rid of the witness. Pity we had to get rid of him soon after...

Now we need YOU, volunteers that can help us stop this horrible abomination called newspaper! Everyone is welcome in our organisation of resistance! Let’s fight back NOW before it’s too late!
And it was signed “Ed Red the Dead Dread”. Now that explains a thing or two! I must get back and clean the chambers, you wouldn’t believe how much dust that accumulates over 3,000 years! I’ll leave the poster here with you so you can decide what to do about it. See you later!

He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom
~Lurker...
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote