View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:25 PM   #200
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
How would Legate have known that McCaber wasn't going to show up?
He wouldn't of course, but if he were a wolf worrying about the third wolf not having shown up during Night one, it might explain why he said two wolves on Day One - it was an odd thing to say.
It's certainly not enough to make me want to lynch him but I was concerned about the consensus forming around his innocence - such unchallenged consensus is dangerous.
Boro's timely arrival has calmed my concerns about Kuru.
Speaking of which - I was going to say, whether Boro turned up or not, I don't believe in reading so much into Boro's possible role based on his absence - RL issues can affect gifted, wolves and ordos alike.
Anyway, despite her current bloodlust in my direction, I am going to vote
++Loslote as rep, as I think she is the only more or less safe bet to be innocent.
As I said, now Boro has confirmed he is breath-free I am no longer worried about Kuru - but I still believe that we have at least one noisy wolf among us, and of the three I was trying to fit into a pattern earlier, the most wolfy is Zil, and I would be inclined to vote there.