Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 02:03 PM   #2109
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ivriniel, it may help to be aware that most of these seem to be following conventions of cryptic crossword clues rather than suggestion. For example I think Nerwen is correct about 3 because ETTENDALES is made up of ET = an alien, TEN = half of 20 which is a score and DALES which are valleys. It is also a place indicated by here

.5 is probably Goldilocks Took nee Gamgee... she is a girl from the Shire and I think Teddy, Archie and Bruno are bears who appear in the Father Christmas letters IIRC,
4 I think 4 is Milo Burrowes who got a parting gift from Bilbo which referenced him never answering letters. A pen or stationery I can't recall.

The trig function may mean sin cos or tan is in the answer but I haven't done maths for decades and there are a few anagram hints like confused and troubled.

Last edited by Mithalwen; 07-03-2015 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Nerwen not galadriel gah
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote