View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #146
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
just posted. I brought it to the point where Branor specifically tells Sam how he should have died already, of course trying to wipe his hands clean of the problem, by blaming it all on Aldarion. And was just going to ask if Form, Fea, or Dimturiel could pick up the rest.
I could probably take a brief crack at it, but I'll try to leave lots of room for Therian and Harrenon to have some fun.

Meanwhile, my edits are done. Fea should take a quick look at Post 12 and Ang should see how the Hallas/Cirdacil continuity looks in Post 5

EDIT: My new post is up. Amdír has had a stroke of genius, and Sam has delivered some wild-sounding information about Black Riders (what are they? Nothing says the Players have any reason to think them the same as beast-riding Nazgűl), Gandalf and giant eagles, and the fires of Mt. Doom. Perhaps the playwright will decide to flatter the royal guests in the audience by rewriting the script to make Samwise the Strong the true hero of the story (well... after the King)... In any case, it's back to someone else.

Last edited by Formendacil; 03-10-2011 at 10:05 AM.