View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 09:15 AM   #23
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Hiri: The Morthaniawens are home in their Estate away from the activity of the Steward's house. I don't think rumor mongering would be very successful there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd send Rhe on an errand into town and you can have something exciting happen there since I doubt the events will be very fruitful for the maids in the mansion just yet.

Since everyone lives in separate houses, I'm guessing that we'll have to do a lot of specific details through way of notes and letters and get togethers. Must think more on this ...

As far as anyone knows, the Morthaniawens had NOTHING to do with the rumors. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was agreed that Alethea's betrayal would be their downfall and NOT the rumors. The rumors were to be FINDUILAS' downfall and almost are until Alethea betrays her mother and sister. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So Dol Amroth, in you snooping, you shouldn't find anything against the Morthaniawens. How would they prosper if a family from Dol Amroth was found out to be in link with Ar-Pharazon. Not very well, they might be suspected next. Perhaps the ladies of Dol Amroth should try to get Finduilas and Dryea to meet friendly? Just a thought!

This is my last day to be on the thread for a week and I have not the slightest idea on what to do with my character.

-Maikafanawen