View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 07:35 PM   #621
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Thumbs up They Came!! :d

My Sam cards!! A couple of them I already have, but this is the line up....
  • Sam, Son of Hamfast
    The pic is of him as we first see him in FOTR scoping out Rosie, just before she makes eye contact with him.
    The line is: "Oh, I've never held a girl's hand before...."
  • Stout and Sturdy
    Pic is of Sam, fists balled, with Merry and Pippin behind him when they follow Strider up to where he's taken Frodo at Butterbur's.
    The line is: "You have a stout heart, little Hobbit, but your courage alone will not save you. "
  • Sam, Proper Poet
    The pic of course is from the movie...can't tell the scene, but Sam looks like he's thinking "Yeah, right" to one of Gollum's lines
    The line is from the book: "First he was a conspirator, now he's a jester. He'll end up by bcoming a wizard--or a warrior! "
  • Sam, Nice Sensible Hobbit
    Pic: Again, Sam looking t'd off at Gollum.
    Line is: "Trust Smeagol now? Very, very good. "
  • Rare Good Ballast
    Sam with the two coneys in his hands that Gollum/Smeagol has gotten, giving S/G the line, "What a hobbit needs with coney...is some herbs and roots, especially taters--not to mention bread. "
  • Sam, Samwise the Brave
    Sam looking over Frodo's shoulder, the look on his face like he's first seen the Oliphaunt. The line reads: "Frodo wouldn't have gone far without Sam..."
    and
  • Seven We Had
    Frodo and Sam in the hands of Faramir's men, Frodo with that sad, "Don't hurt me." look on his face, and Sam with a "You hurt him and I'll have your hide." look on his. The line reads: "One we lost at Moria, the others we left at Parth Galen above Rauros..."
...and now I must be off to leave positive feed back for the seller!
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote