View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 05:13 AM   #677
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
It is done. I now retire my
Have you wished someone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today?!

Fitting to me I started with Durelin and ended with Gurthang a couple of my werewolf playing buddies. I looked at the calendars so much that sometimes I thought people were changing their birthdates on me, a nod to Sleepy Ranger who actually did and fessed up to it!

Doing this for a year was not only to make my mark but an exercise in goalkeeping. I wondered if I could do it for a whole year. I did my best. Sometimes the process became tedious and other times it's what got me popping out of bed. I fretted when I had to go on holiday and didn't have access and I cursed the six weeks when my computer was down (end of April all of May) even though it was beyond my control I felt like I tripped at the finish line.

The Barrow-Wight may be a bit humbuggish about birthdays but to have a glorious death there must be a birth, a beginning for that end. And this is my end. Anyone wishing to pick up this torch I give you my blessings and my sympathies!