View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #207
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
Some thoughts on Volo first. He looks bad. His vote was plain weird, and when put to question about it he gives a very vague explanation. The thing that worries me more is that when he comes back after that one, there have been several notions on how insufficient his explanation was, but he ignores them completely in his post. A possible interpretation: He realised his explanation was... well... leaky when people didn't buy it, and had the reaction I think is characteristic for wolves (or... ummm... me as a wolf? ); "if I say nothing about it, people will forget it, and I'm off from under the radar for a while." But... wait... isn't Volo too experienced a player to do that? But I can't think of another reason for his behaviour. I'd think an ordo would just want to explain himself properly and go on with business.
I don't think you're being fair.
WHAT do you want me to answer to?
I mean I don't have more reasons than I said I had.

I didn't feel comfortable about the voting, because I was afraid that we were concentrating on wrong people while letting too many fly over the radar.
I "voted" for Ka the way I did because I was completely sure that the vote for Gwath would count, and I wanted to emphasise that I feel wrong with the voting.
However I didn't have the gut to vote Ka or anybody else simply because I hadn't concentrated enough on them and wouldn't have the hope to lynch them anyway.
Gwath looked more suspicious than McCaber and I admit that I followed Boro's word.

As you might have noticed (by now) from my preveous post that I don't want people to forget my vote.

Ok, enough about that. I got quite frustrated, that's why the rant. I assure you that I have posted my reasons and not only now.