View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #349
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

Phantom, that walk was lovely. *dodges mum's battledore*

Anyhow, to business. Upon reviewing all that has been said today, I was shocked to see myself leaning, suspicion-wise, toward my own (in-game) father. This looks ludicrous, I know, to appear suddenly and hop on the bandwaggon, especially since this is the second time it's happened. But each time, the people I found myself drawn to, suspicion-wise, were the same ones already set up as a lynch waggon. His seeming habit of voting motivated by a desire to save his own neck both yesterday and today has me a little on edge. He's also getting a little aggressive, which is always a major red flag.

The fact that Alcarillo is getting defensive makes me think he's innocent, at least at this point...I know from my lorebooks that my innocent ancestors also tended to get defensive when brought under suspicion, and suspect that it's purely genetic that I would do the same thing.

I'm going to vote

++Nogrod

Forgive me, father. I hope you can, if you're innocent.

I think I'll go find my...friend the Phantom. He makes me feel safe, even in these troubled times (I think he's innocent, too).

Edit: Crossposted with Naria, Gurthang and Nogrod. (Naria does make quite the point about Oddwen--Oddy is definitely on my list as suspicious for tomorrow, though not just due to Naria's comment)