View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #319
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Mirandir: I'd really like to hear more from her as she hasn't posted all that much of substance. It is odd that she didn't make it to vote when she posted a vote count so close to deadline, but I can't say it's particularly suspicious. It could've easily been an innocent's mistake as she so says.

Durelin: Her comment about not defending someone just because they're a friend is a good one, but it's a comment anyone could've made regardless of role. I'm still trying to figure out how she thought my vote was a 180. I'm a bit worried about her, though a lot of it is just based on vibes. I need to hear more from her in order to have a stronger opinion, and sadly it look like that won't happen toDay due to RL reason. For that reason alone, I won't consider voting her.

Fea: Seems like the typical Fea...slightly chaotic. Like I said, I always find her difficult to figure out. I'm inclined to think she may just be an ordo, but I can't say for sure.

Izzy: Seems to be our primary lynch candidate toDay. I'm not sure why...I found her posts to be fairly sensible. Though at the same time I have no strong desire to save her if need be, as I don't see anything directly pointing towards her innocence.

the phantom: Seems to be acting oddly ordinary. I mean, just yesterDay he called himself Sauron and now he's the chess board janitor. What happened to the all-important, self-centered phantom I'm used to seeing?

Probably shouldn't have said aloud. I really shouldn't be provoking such behaviour...

Sally: I still think she is more likely innocent than guilty, but I'm certainly not confident about that. She seems like her typical self, though perhaps even more thoughtful.

Lariren: Reading her posts, I feel pretty good about her. She looks pretty innocent.

wilwarin: I'm still adjusting to what her style is; so far I like her and her posts are reasonable with substance. But I still don't have a good read on whether she's innocent or guilty.

Rikae: Seems consistent so far. I really have no strong opinions on what she could be as of yet.

Nogrod: Already discussed him, as of now is my primary suspect.

Mnemosyne: Is competing with tp on the post count...quite impressive for a newbie. I'm kinda going back and forth on her. I'd really like to take some time to analyse and look at her a little more closely, but I'm afraid deadline is nearing in and analysing her may take some time considering her post count. So it'll have to wait...hopefully I'll have time toMorrow.

Kath: I always appreciate her lengthy posts, there's just something I like about them. She seems innocent so far, the only problem is that Kath always seems innocent to me.

Hansy: Has flown under my radar, though that may be because he only posted twice. I still have no idea about him, but I think I like his style so far...another great addition to Barrow Downs WW.