View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #67
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Meaning that s/he (which is it, by the way?)

~~~

Lottie's analysis post was interesting, but I found the "gut feeling"-thing slightly eyebrow-raising. The so-called gut feelings were mostly reasoned points, so why call them gut feelings? It just struck me that calling a point a mere gut feeling kind of lessens the responsibility over it - one can, later, claim it was just a gut feeling, not my fault that we lynched an innocent, whoops.
1. He. WW is a he.

2. Good point, actually, I hadn't thought of that. Okay then, my *points against those people* are *look back 'cause I don't want to waste time copy/pasting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Innocent
Inzil. I agree with him about winty's vote and thus far he hasn't given me a reason to suspect him.
Lommy. I like her and she's reasonable and has a nice fluffy nose.
skip. I'm just so darn happy he's playing at last that I wouldn't vote for him today even if he revealed he was a wolf. Thus far he hasn't given much of a reason for me to worry though.
Legate. Alright enough.
Brinniel. There's always something about her style that makes me suspect her, however I don't find her overly suspicious at the moment and I approve of her trying to take the discussion out of IC banter.
Nienna. I don't think we've ever got past day 1 with both of us being alive, so just because of that I'll refrain from voting for her today. But she seems innocent enough anyway.

Guilty
Mira. Suspecting newbies is just way too easy, and at the same time she clears Fea's vote (despite the 'on a more serious note' start, the whole comment looked like a joke though).
Morsul. I don't like his reasoning, he seems way too quick to jump to conclusions. But maybe it's just his style. Out of curiosity, how many games have you actually played in, Morsul?
Lottie. I didn't really see any issue with Lottie's earlier behaviour (granted I just skimmed through her first posts because I was in a hurry and didn't think they contained anything very important). However I disagree with her later comments on people - although I don't know if it's because of the content or the style they're written. And that moves her from Nonsense onto the Guilty list. It feels sort of weird that she should make an analysis of a player (Glirdy) who has only posted some random IC banter, like, who makes an analysis on day 1 when there's so little to go on? And hahaha it's sort of grotesque to use the abbreviations WW and SS for the newbies.

Nonsense
Glirdy. Content? Where's the actual content?
Nog. The first one to say he was uneasy about Lottie's behaviour, wasn't he? For relatively little reason, I think ("infamous mode of "no bad person, even insane one, would do that kind of a thing").
winty. Newbie so I won't vote for her/him today. I think people read too much into his/her vote.
sally. Content? Where's the actual content?
Shasta. It's a worse welcome than voting that you suspect me because of my natural lynch-happiness.
Fea. I'm alright with her vote.
Green. She's another one whose tone always sets me off and I always think she's too laid-back to have the village's best interests in mind, but so far I don't havean opinion of her.
Nerwen. I think her reaction to winty's vote was exaggerated and it looks as if she was looking for an easy lynch, but Nerwen and I also have a history of being on each other's throats (usually it starts with me on Nerwen's throat) so I'm going to wait for more evidence (like the word terrible ) before making a judgement.

Non-show
Boro
Isabell

I'm most likely going to vote for either Morsul or Mira today.
*cough*suspects Agan now 'cause she's almost EXACTLY opposite all of my thoughts*cough*

Although I do agree about Nerwen and Zil. *shrugs*

Plus, I do best looking through IC banter. That's how I found Nerwolf and Wolfwa in Morsul's game. In my mind, IC counts.

EDIT: xed since my last