View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #241
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I would be available during Sunday afternoon/evening/even night my time (now, it is about half past midnight for me) - if we agree upon something, and I could possibly even be able to make myself available during US-time evening, if it is convenient for people. Then I assume for us on European time (meaning probably me and Eönwë) the earlier is better, so maybe if we could agree on something US-afternoon-ish when we could be there in larger numbers (I think this would depend on Eönwë's preferences, since for me, like I said, the hour does not matter that much on this particular day).

Haven't yet visited the game since the festivities started, but I assume it could be nice to do some random festival-activities and then we could even spend some time drinking and running all over the place, visiting different sites (especially if the festival takes place in different sites simultaneously, as it often does?) - possibly we could even connect this to making a tour of some peoples' houses? (I still haven't done my house-warming party. Not that there is anything great to see in that tiny place. )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote