View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #244
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Only a week left until our mighty kinship qualifies for a kinhouse! With the Christmas season not a lot of us have time for the game now, but we can get it set up soon and then we can have a housewarming party and then dance the night away with Tom Bombadil.

I visited the Shire Homesteads and love them. 2 Chalk Road is the closest to the entrance and the main neighborhood center, 4 Brookbank Street is a bit further but you can see a waterfall. I think I want to move to 1 Wending Way myself, so nice. The nearness to Michel Delving is very convenient as all the training and crafting and etc. are in one small area instead of scattered around.

I've been thinking of a second name for my lvl23 elven champion, Maelusalph. "Lustful Soup" enjoys prospecting, woodcrafting and weaponsmithing, and dislikes trying to get bloodstains out of his favorite dress. He's in a different kin but I may move him later.

Tariancthîr - Obstinate Face

Hwiniolthir - Fantastic Face

Deluthir - Deadly Face

Delulebed - Deadly Finger

Raunthir - Deviant Face

Deluraunthir - Deadly Deviant Face

Deluglamthir - Deadly Yelling Face

Glamdeluraunthir - Yelling Deviant Deadly Face

Delueirien - Deadly Daisy

Rhosseirien - Rustling Daisy

Glamthir - Yelling Face

Glamraun - Yelling Deviant

Alaglebed - Quick Finger

Adlanthîwnif - Oblique Sticky Face

Thirmaethor - Face Warrior

Ben-Raun - According to the Deviant

Ben-Rauncerthas - According to the Deviant Alphabet

Puiathir - Spit (on) Face

Gonodeirien - Counting Daisies

Gorothnif - Horror Face

Pendrath-na-Menel - Stairway to Heaven

Any scholars of Sindarin will be shuddering in horror I'm sure, I just picked amusing words out of the dictionary at councilofelrond.com.

I'm probably going to go for Deluthir, although Delueirien has personal, hilarious significance. Perhaps I'll use that one for Bruiwen.

Anyway, rambling.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote