View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:02 AM   #170
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I assign those qualities in me that make it so incredibly easy to procrastinate. You see, why would I stop when I'm able to ace projects last minute? I wrote a paper last night... fifteen pages. For Psych. One inch margins, 12 point Times New Roman, with absolutely no toying with character spacing or making the line spacing a discreet 2.2 instead of just double. It's straight writing. If I can do that in one afternoon and still get around six hours of sleep that night... I'm somewhat proud of myself. I'd have been more proud if I'd done the assignment a month ago, but that's something for Mordor, and I'm assigning my good and useful abilities, not my absent-minded lack of enthusiasm for connecting what we've learned all term to my life.

I also assign plot twists, anakronisms, and the phantom because he's able to amuse me in the wee hours of the morning when I'm stressed out, exhausted, and just discovered a hilarious PM about emo-MEN.

EDIT: I also assign what it feels like to be on your way to Psych and to be stopped about half-way there by a half dozen classmates saying that class has been cancelled!

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 12-05-2005 at 09:38 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote