View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 04:06 PM   #154
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
HEY, WILHEARD ISN'T DEAD. WULFRIC IS.

Seriously though, you guys make me giggle, both in the game thread and here. I will write for Brith after Legate has written - or at least I have consulted him about Hilderinc's immediate reaction to Ledwyn's stumble. Poor Ledwyn!

As for the language issue, LMP is quoting canon, but I still find it a little odd all the peasants in Rohan would speak the common tongue, as they have very limited contact with outsiders. Basically what Mith said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
Lommy, did Brith address Ledwyn in the Common Tongue or in Rohirric? I'm assuming Common Tongue.
In the common tongue, like you assumed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
Lommy, what does the letter say? Any ideas? It's from Athanar, right?
I didn't think much, to be honest, that just came out of my keyboard. I would assume Athanar wrote a short letter saying what Wilheard basically already said: that Athanar wishes for Wilheard to stay in Scarburg and Eodwine to put him to good use... And if it is his style, then maybe warn Eodwine of Wilheard's slightly erratic recent behaviour. Nogrod? Ideas?