View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #12
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP
Sorry, but it's too late for "if". By posting on the thread you have cemented your name on my list. So, I hope the time ends up working out for you. If not, then I'll just have to kill you off in the Night 1 narrative.
Oh I was not aware of this fact, or else I would have pmed you my question. I have pmed TP that I can't play, but seeing as I kinda must..... I will not be around most days at the deadline so I will have to vote early. I may be able to some days make it in time to change my vote if needed. Please don't take this as me being suspicious in anyway, My work hours are just all over the place because of Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Valier had no chance to show her qualities in the last game after a long break... maybe we should give her a chance this time? Or maybe because of that tp will assign her to a role of a werewolf and we'd need to get rid of her a.s.a.p. before she manages to sidetrack and confuse us totally with her hunches?
Lets hope this doesn't happen

Oh and for my occupation.... how about a basket weaver? does that work or should I pick something else?

Last edited by Valier; 12-17-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote