View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #767
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post

I agree with those that think morm's unwillingness to acknowledge my soul's fire and her dreams;
I'm a bit frustrated at this because I think you are all missing something. First, Nerwen never stated she was the seer. She implied it and I believe her. However, she only indicated dead people were wolves or innocent. She never definitively stated that any on that list were innocent. I'm encouraging skepticism that everyone on the list is a known innocent. She never came out and said it, why? She knew that she was likely going to get killed at night, it's frustrating that she didn't reveal everything she knows, so we've spent the whole day arguing about that and about trying to come up with some way for the dead to communicate with us. A plan was proposed a few hours ago and has been since rehashed and delayed by other...why? It's getting very late for our dead to organize this and it's because of a delay. Please notice Shasta that on my list I proposed hours ago, I had the list that Nerwen thought. Did you intentionally miss that?

I encourage skepticism of Boro and I'm glad you at least are seeing this, why can't you see that we ought not to give a free pass to those who were not stated empirically as innocent by Nerwen.

I still vote for my plan for the dead to vote but I'm sure it will be delayed and rehashed so that we come up with nothing solid again...congrats wolves a minor victory in your corner toDay.