View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 04:42 PM   #31
Sleeping Beauty
Wight

Location: Somewhere between the back of the chair and the monitor
Sleeping Beauty has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleeping Beauty Send a message via MSN to Sleeping Beauty Send a message via Yahoo to Sleeping Beauty
Tolkien

Quote:
2.) legolas doesnt fit the hunk category. hes more the hottie kind. (there IS a difference... take it from the 13-year old)
Oh dear lord, there's a difference?!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Man, do I feel old....Must keep up with the pop-culture. Maybe I should go stand in the GAP for a while..... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And you are very special Meela, I laugh at every one of your posts. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I read the LOTR series when I was 15...was very good timing in my life. My history teacher in high school recommended it to us in an external reading list for the summer. It sounded more interesting than some of the books on the list(Hemingway, Faulkner, Fitzgerald) so I squirreled away the books from the library and read to my little hearts desire. I think being a teen is a really good age to start it....You're overcome with the majesty of it all and as you grow, you learn to see the depth in the stories. It's almost like the books grow with you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]