Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 06:39 AM   #3942
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
1. FREDA - Morwen's daughter, sent away - A hobbit disenvowelled by everything - First contact (for many) (LotR: TTT (Movie))
2. E - Lorien's unwitting betrayer - The classic dawn bird - The world turned upside-down
3. MIKA MILOVANA - Mrs. Bilbo - A shiny rock, or perhaps a bit more like me - The first of its kind (ever) (The 1966 Hobbit film)
4. ADUNAPHEL - The only female Nazgul - I'm out, I tripped (accented) - Under the iron crown (Iron Crown Enterprises' MERP)
5. LITHARIEL - The princess of the shore - A Latin rock, an Elvish maid - Darkness in the darkness (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)
6. EVANGELINE LILLY'S TAURIEL - Legolas' first best friend, but in real life... - Not a Maia, not a flower, and definitely not genderbent Orome - Just below Erebor (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)

I never said it might be "more like you" - I said "more like ME", because 'Mika' looks like it could well be pronounced 'MEE-ka'.

Tolkien Gateway says Princess Mika (who does indeed marry Bilbo, in the first ever Tolkien movie - the 12 minute 1966 Hobbit adaptation) was named after someone's daughter, but given Pervina's mention of Princess Mee, I'm left wondering if she might be another inspiration.

'Milovana' (surely the least Tolkienian name ever to appear in a Tolkien adaptation) is apparently Czech, which actually takes us fairly geographically close to the final answer, #2, which you won't find on the usual Tolkien wikis. It is on Wikipedia, though.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote