View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 11:05 AM   #266
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

Well, I might as well find a room." Eric said, getting up and looking for a owner. Finding nobody, Eric began to wander around the establishment, which was rich in architecture. The detailing in the tables, walls, ceilings, and chairs was amazing. "Only in Rohan" muttered Eric, as he past by several merry customers of the Inn. After about five minutes of wandering, Eric came at last to someone that could help him. "A new face! And who might you be?" said the cherry woman. "Uh...Eric. Hey, do you happen to know who runs this place? I need a room and I need to find the," the woman laughed hartily, because saying, "The Innkeeper? Why, you want Aylwen! Aylwen Dreamsong! She's the one who runs the place. Got it from me, you know. Pleased to meet you, Eric! You can call me Bęthberry. I used to run the place. Are you new around here?" the woman called Bęthberry said, her smile shining like a star.

"No, I'm not. Well, I'm new here, but not to Edoras. I finally came home. It feels great! The air is so fresh!" Eric said, gazing at Bęthbery. Looking at her, he saw something. Something that reminded him of someone, a long time ago. "Well, welcome back! Aylwen! We have a new customer! His name is Eric, and he'd like a room!" A woman came from out of the crowd to meet him. "Hello there. You want a room? Sure, I can get you a room! Come with me" Aylwen said, drawing Eric to another part of the Inn. Eric still didn't remember what it was about Bęthberry, but he knew he wouldn't leave until he found out.