View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Tasty Wizer, Good Wizer. Sneaky Wizer, no good. Sneaky, Tasty Wizer... Soon Dead Wizer.

I would love to write the whole day in troll-talk, but I'm afraid it won't lead us far (though I love your version of it, Rikae). After all, fluency in accent writing is not the best measure for troll-ness and wizardness.

Just recapping the rules. There are four wolves and a cobbler. Three gifteds. 19 players. That makes 14 players on the side of the trolls and 5 against. No complex rules demanding complex strategies to be discussed on the first day. A lot of name-remembering though - I don't think I've ever played in this big a game.

Morsul's been putting some effort in, though I'm not entirely sure what it gives us. I guess rather a setting to his mind than anything from this game - going through playstyles and such. I have to ask - when you say I usually seem suspicious, does that mean that you'll suspect me regardless or that you will try to avoid suspecting me on gut feeling, because I always seem that to you anyway?

And as little information as trolling around gives us, saying nothing gives us even less. It is the start of the Night (Day) only, but hopefully we'll hear soon from the rest of the people. I should be in bed, so shall be back later with hopefully some conversation going on. As much as Day Ones are always Day Ones, something can always be acquired as long as the discussion keeps going.