View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #122
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry about the quote mix up, Mac. I had just woken up and was trying to get ready for work. It's fixed now. I don't why my post looks bad to you, unless you're worried about the village benefiting from my experience. Perhaps you could be clearer.

There's been numerous comments about how difficult Day 1's are, and how we likely won't catch a wolf. I'm not gettting into it. You all should look about at all the signatures that say "Fenris Wolf" to understand the flaws in those statements.

Durelin, I couldn't agree with you more about the compromising. People should vote for who they think is guilty.

Sally's vote for phantom seems a bit odd. I know, I think he's horribly suspicious at best, or a diliberately unhelpful villager at worst (And yes that is the worst of the two). But she doesn't give much reasoning herself. It's alomst as though she tried to guess the flow of conversation and encourage it towards phantom.

Advice for the village- avoid stating whom you trust/ think looks innocent. You'll only be giving the EW easy choices.

I have to vote- I don't have time for more.

++Phantom

Good hunting. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with further insight for the village into the role of the EW.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote