View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #146
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Gah. I'd just got my voting tally all ready to roll and phantom beat me to it.
Well, I read through everything and it seems to me like both Cailin and Brinniel are both being quite helpful and saying constructive things...not sure why people have highlighted them for suspicion. (As for Cailin's suspicions of me, clearly the EW does not share her high opinion of the black sheep )
Volo and Aganzir both seem quite contradictory in their points, but I haven't played with either of them before. Nerwen too is worrying me , and Roa. I've picked up a similar vibe from the all...Don't say who you trust! Don't say who you suspect! Don't say what your plans are for catching wolves! What exactly are we supposed to talk about then?

There seem to have been two ding-dongs in process, the early one between Roa and Phantom, and a later one between Mac and Legate. As for the first pair, its par for the course and they could be on opposing sides, same side, anything really. The Mac and Legate row seems somehow more manufactured.