View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #291
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
OK, here's my opinions on the people who have said the most so far (I'll skip the 4 pages of early morning banter and gnitirw sdrawckab for now and start with the beginning of the bear discussion).
Hakon - sounds like a rather inexperienced player trying to get the hang of it, making an effort to contribute and suggesting experimental strategy. We may not agree with his suggestions, but I see nothing in them that shouts bear, wolf or cobbler.
Mac - fewer posts than some others, but those reasonable.
morm - I can understand his initial vote for Hakon as him being simply annoyed, but his retracting and then locking it, thus wasting any chance of correcting later when there's more evidence, worries me. If he's innocent, that was unnecessarily harsh.
Nerwen- I'm glad our Reverser has reverted to posting legibly. A nice mixture of sensible and amusing. I find her difficult to read even when she's not writing backwards, so no opinion as of now.
Rikae - talking sense, I'd say, except for the fact that she's done a lot to prolong a discussion she says herself is useless; maybe because there was little else to discuss at the time, or maybe... I don't know.
To be continued.

(x-ed with everything since phantom's #264, need some time to catch up)