View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:19 AM   #894
Parmastahir
Wight

Parmastahir has just left Hobbiton.
Thanks!

To those who have ordered and those who may, THANKS! Your support of NETS/HI is appreciated. As it is I who will be shipping them out, you may be assured that I will take great care with them.

An update: Ted Nasmith was in the UK this past week and visited with his agent (ADC Books). Andy has burned a CD with the last of the illustrations that we need to print the calendar and posted it on Friday. My daughter and I went over a proof copy of the calendar and made a few edits. So everything is on track to print and start mailing these by early December. I truly believe that everyone who orders one will enjoy this calendar - and not only because I'm involved with it. It is truly a work of art.

Also, was fortunate to collect a some new calendars this month. You can find them listed under "What's New" on my website.

www.angelfire.com/tn3/tolkiencalendars

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir