View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 02:25 PM   #695
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril lapsing into AIM speak

Omigosh, ED I loooooove yours. It's so perfect. If I had to tolerate everything, not only would I be insane, but I would be listening to my peers bash each other, listening to my students say "no", and things would just be horribly wrong.

As for mine... I love it because one of my [many] role models said it Friday afternoon. Chances are, a few of my next bunch of quotes will be from him. I must admit though... I rather like Eomer's new signature.

[EDIT]: I have just run across Mithalwen's new signature which compliments Eomer's perfectly:

Quote:
Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Eomer of the Rohirrim.
Wonderful Mith. [/EDIT]

Fea

PS: ED, due to the fact that I can so easily shorten your name to Eddy, you will now be called it. You don't mind, do you? *grin* *wink*

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 03-06-2005 at 02:43 PM. Reason: found another one
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote