Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 12:06 PM   #130
Aethelwine
Wight

Location: In Anórien, just outside Edoras, on a horse I "borrowed"...
Aethelwine has just left Hobbiton.
Meela, I think you should. Nah, just kiddin. Who else should be our Denethor obsessie? Imagine life without a Denethor-obsessed Meela... *shudders*

Two nights ago, I had a LOTR-dream again. And guess what? I even remember it! Whoohoo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *does little dance*
I dreamed that Legolas and Aragorn both left there bodies (they didn't die, they just left them...), and they entered Orlando's respectively Viggo's bodie. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Really weird. They lived together in this gigantic castle thing, probably in England. Then I came around for a visit. That was real fun. The tree of us were best friends, but if it was me, Orlando and Viggo, or me, Legolas and Aragorn (being best friends I mean, 'cause Leggy and Aragorn were in there bodies), I don't know. We were doing all these fun stuff, like horsriding. Then XenArwen came around (really! not Liv, but Arwen), and then... I woke up. Stupid school!!! It was such a great dream... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Is there anybody on the Downs that knows what dreams mean?

Navaer!

Aethelwine.

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: Aethelwine ]