View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 10:37 AM   #59
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Shield

Mellaith and Ravenna stayed close together as they wandered around. The inn was crowded and everyone was singing and dancing. The girls talked to friends of theirs. They stayed away from the adults because they were only 15 and still considered Childs.

“Excuse me, can I have some water” Ravenna asked to the bartender. He quickly grabbed a glass and filled it with the clear liquid.

“Thank you” she said before hurrying back to Mellaith. The girls sat down with their friends and began to eat. Ravenna studied everyone sitting down with them. There was Jesslyn a pretty girl with chestnut hair. She was only 14. Tessa sat next to her. Tessa had long golden hair. She was 16. Ravenna was surprised that she was friends with them. Next to Tessa sat Lothawyn. She was the same age as Mellaith and Ravenna but she was prettier. She had dark red hair and green eyes.

The girls laughed and talked while they ate. Once they had finished they decided to dance. They sang to the songs they knew and laughed at funny things.

“The banners are lovely” Tessa said in a clear voice. Mellaith and Ravenna smiled at her. Many people at the inn seemed to enjoy them too. Ravenna was happy at this thought. After a few more songs the girl spread out. Mellaith, Ravenna, and Jesslyn headed towards a little cluster of staff members and Tessa and Lothawyn started to talk to a cluster of girls. Tessa and Lothawyn had become friends since they were both bakers’ apprentices. Jesslyn on the other hand was an apprentice healer.

“Hello” Delia, Jesslyn said as she approached the apprentice healer.

[ July 01, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]