View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 04:34 PM   #37
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

ooc: I'm going to be doing my perspective of events since the boat went out of control. Um...are we in the Third Age now? Or are we going to be going into the Third Age sometime soon?::

Rose was trying to sleep off the effects of drinking too much ale untill with a sudden jolt she was thrown from her bed imedatly awakening her. She tried to stand up but was cast upon the floor once more. The boat was out of controll! Was there a storm?

Rose made one more attempt to get onto her feet and managed to stand. She walked out into the hall and stumbled into Kali. "Why does ship move so much?" he asked.
"I don't know. Let's find out." They made thier way too the stairs walking as if they were still drunk when the ship became calm again. A minute later Veritas came down the steps carrying a sick looking Angara. Curious the two "cousins" went up the the top deck. Pio and Birdie were setting the wheel straight and on the planks a horrible mess of somthing. Birdie turned to see them stareing at the mess and said brightly. "Angara's stomage didn't quite agree with our little joy ride just now. And she decided to share."

"Don't like" said Kali and he got away just in time. Because just after he was out of sight Pio said.
"Why don't you clean that up Rose?" Birdie handed Rose a mop and a pail as the hobbit eyed the fowl vomit with disgust. But she thought it was probably better to clean it up then to let it sit there so she started to mop it up. When she finnished there was a burn in the planks that the contents of Angara's stomage made.

Rose went to empty the pail over the side when she saw somthing up ahead. "Look it's the Great River." She watched as the mouth approached.

Mithadan came over to talk to Pio and Birdie. Rose pondered what they discussed. And her heart fell. Third Age? They wouldn't be able to meet Aragorn. And by the sound of it they wouldn't meet Faramir either. Or anyone else if they could help it.

Rose turned to the others and asked "So are we in the Third Age now? Does that mean we can't go to Minus Tirith? Where are we in the Third Age? That should oviously count. Like, what if we are at the very end of the War of the Ring? Then it would be alright if Kali, Child, and I revieled ourselves."

"Either that," said Bird. "Or you could use stilts."