View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 09:30 AM   #59
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Quote:
especially in the helms deep scene where we see eomer instead of erkenbrand. she was insinuating that that change was worse than the faramir changes but no one really moaned about it! Hillarious!
Essex, that is rather funny. I wasn't bothered by them putting in Eomer, instead of Erkenbrand. I think people would be confused, who and where this Erkenbrand came from. It's just a great climatic set up, when the expelled Eomer, riding away, happens to come in the nick-of-time to save the day. It does take away from Eomer's fighting that he did at Helm's Deep, with Gimli, but I feel it was a nice set up. It just happens to be the "thrown out" nephew of Theoden who comes to save the day. That didn't bother me at all, I was bothered by the change in Faramir, and don't see how it was necessary to take the ring to Osgiliath, but I can still live with it .
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote