View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 06:57 AM   #82
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
I am weary of Firefoot, and have not seen her since I accused her.
That's because you posted your accusation at 5:20 AM, my time. I didn't wake up until two hours later.

Since you seem to want a response from your accusation (even if it is too late), here it is:

Quote:
For myself, I will probably be voting Firefoot. She's quiet, she's present but not noticable,
I have reasons for being quiet. A) When I throw out possibilities this early in the game, they tend to be wrong. I am stubborn enough that once I start thinking one way I don't tend to change unless I see good evidence. So, I'm reserving judgment until there is something to comment on. Right now I'm just trying to figure everyone out; I'll be more vocal once I have some ideas. B) I don't want to unknowingly contribute to wolves' tricks again.
Quote:
she wants to kill innocent villagers.
No, I don't. I'm sorry if it appears that way because I misunderstood the point Holby was trying to make, but lynching innocents is not my intent. I want to lynch wolves. I don't see much chance of doing so, but I proposed my idea:
Quote:
I think our best bet for today is for everyone to vote for who they think is guilty. That way, everyone won't be voting for the same person, and that voting will leave evidence that we can make some sense out of.
I know that it is doubtful that we will lynch a wolf this way. I also know that it is doubtful that we will catch a wolf any other way - and I don't really hear any other proposals of how to catch a wolf toDay. At least this way, we will have something to work with in the coming DAYs. Capíche?
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote