View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 06:58 AM   #83
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Screwy posting?

OK, two innocents: myself and the guy who be short. Just look at the plan he had. In the best spirits, I believe. I had honestly forgotten that little rule about the Guardian too so it's easy for me to believe him. All this talk of the plan being an attempt to reveal the Seer is naive. tgwbs knew that the Seer would not reveal his or herself until after the plan had come under serious scrutiny. So if he did know the snag in his plan then he would also have realised that the plan would never catch on.

About catching werewolves and believing in my integrity due to my royal connections.....take a step back. Some things in the game are not meant to be taken with the utmost seriousness. Were it not for jests the game would be half as entertaining.

As for me really catching wolves, why all the pressure on me? We're all meant to be catching wolves. Why am I being called upon to offer my evidence? What's so special about me? What's so screwy about my posting?

Stop voting for me. You have nothing to go on. I will most likely vote for Gil-galad to save myself now. Even so, all this pressure on me is telling. When my innocent body is swaying gently in the wind, take a close look at those who were out to get me.