View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 09:07 AM   #101
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Lovin' it!

Yes, guy and I are the shirriffs. I can understand any lingering doubts.

By the way, as I have revealed myself as shirriff, my "bum" disguise is of no value anymore, and I shall communicate with all of you as one of the king's men.

Okay. Yes, it would be stupid for two werewolves to claim to be shirriffs and have a 50-50 duel. You guys would of course pick one of us and lynch one of the four, and instantly would be revealed both shirriffs and two of the three werewolves - who by the way will not have their number increased since we have two seers. Awesome! yee ha!

The added benefit, when logic overcomes suspicion, is that you guys now know that you don't have to fear double bluffing from either guy or me. That's an additional advantage.

Guy and I have signed our death warrants, as far as the werewolves are concerned. The longer we're alive, the longer they have known innocents who the rest of the villagers no they can trust intuitively.

:talking to ghosts: Eomer, most sorry about your death. But I think that your passing may be deemed a sacrifice, because yesterday's votes may have been more revealing than the werewolves intended.

A couple theories:

Lhunardawen piggybacked on morm so quick it made our heads spin. Also, she posted to the main thread during the NIGHT phase - a rookie werewolf type of mistake (I should know).

Holbytlass went to such great extents to defend her vote that she must have something furry to hide.

Gilly posted during the NIGHT phase also - same situation as with Lhun.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 07-14-2005 at 01:53 PM.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote